Boys and girls, where do we even start? Just last month we passed our one year mark, today we hit our 50th EMR episode. 50 is one of those fun numbers that people really seem to like. Why?
It sounds big and long and important like Paulie’s…uhhh…cigar. It even has some sort of precious metal associated with it. To us 50 seems like a big, fat, juicy number as well, but more important than its juiciness is that it means (once we get our lazy asses moving and upload those six stray episodes) we will have our own channel on the Great Internet Archive…and that’s a big deal!
This is Episode 50! Again, pay no mind to last week’s show being number forty-eight. There will not be a forty-nine. It is all explained in this…the 50th glorious episode!
Everybody is here today:
Your Hosts: Mr. Tom & Mr. Myron
Your News Man: Mr. Garry
Your Tech-Master: Mr. Jerry
Your Pumpkin-Pie Blizzardologist: Mr. Paulie
SPECIAL INTERVIEW – KARA KIRSCH
(we’ve been talking about her for weeks, and she is finally here)
– 5 Minute Cinema “The Middle Finger Serial Killer”
– Video game death sentences
– You what? Responded to all? Fuckin’ dumbass!
– If you could ask _________________ anything, what would it be?
– 5 Minute Cinema “Boating”
– Michelle Bachmann’s children – worse off than the Von Trappe’s before Maria
– Giant fucking cow impounded
– Fire department in Moronsville once again let a morons house burn
– 5 Minute Cinema “Step 9 From Innerspace”
– Harviestoun Ola Dubh – The best fucking beer ever…hands down!
– Mentaltainment Movie Trivia
– Netflix – a not so special feature
– The Kara Kirsch Ninja Recycler interview
– 5 Minute Cinema “Hillbilly Christmas Shopping”
– Minnesota Vice turns into the food network
– Lindsay Lohan – the hot Playboy pics find way to web
– DWI attorney with hands-on approach
– 5 Minute Cinema “Untitled #2”
– Birthdays, news, tons of the usual wacky shit you expect in this 3+ hour extravaganza!
YOU THINK THAT’S THE REAL PLAY BUTTON DOWN THERE? HA HA HA HA! IT IS!