Are you a sculptor? Probably not. Do you look at ornate designs carved in wood and wish you could make those? Probably. Well, wish no more my friends. Introducing — chisels. All you need is a set of good chisels and about 20 years of chiseling under your belt and you too can make ornate designs in wood…unless you are a total fucking idiot. Your old buddy Mort Lawry here to say — Why don’t you buy some chisels today? Now, back to those fuckers at EMR!
YOUR HOSTS: TOMMY & PAULIE
YOUR EM NEWS CHICA: TABI
YOUR HAPPY PHONE-IN: JERRY
YOUR EM CALL IN: COL. NYLEN
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: BEN
“Once I was a caprenter, man my
_hands were calloused. I could
_swing a metal mallet sure and
_straight. But I took to the high-
_way, a poet young and hungry.
_And I left the timbers rotting
_where they lay. Sometimes I
_hit. Sometimes it robs me blind.
_Sometimes I hit. Sometimes it
_robs me blind.“
– Donkey Show
– Banksy Is A Rat Bastard
– And a whole lot more
– I Don’t Like It…So, Nobody Should See It
– Cinema PaulieDiso is babysitting
– Seacrest, Sarandos, Nelson
– The Ticker Flashback
– Birthdays + tons more
– An all new Top Ten List
– The Big EMR Band Name Change Game
– Jerry’s Happy Note – Stimulate Me
– Colonel Nylen calls in from his Yucca Bunker with an update
– Plenty of great odd tidbits
– So much more, your head will spin!