Each week at this time, WOR-Mutual turns the spotlight on one of the world’s great detectives of fiction and invites you to listen to the story of his most exciting case. Tonight, Madame Rosika Storey in “The Scrap of Lace.” He pulled at the scrap of lace with his teeth…and she moaned. Oh god! Sorry. We got all sucked up into that lace thing. Whew. If you want something every bit as provocative, but just a bit less sexual, we present to you — EMR episode #441. Dig it!
YOUR HOSTS: TOMMY & JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
YOUR EMR GIRL: TABI
YOUR SPECIAL DELIVERY: JOSHERS
“When I get to the bottom, I go
_back to the top of the slide.
_Where I stop and I turn and I
_go for a ride. Til I get to the
_bottom and I see you again.
_Do, don’t you want me to
_love you? I’m comin’ down fast,
_but I’m miles above you. Tell
_me. tell me, tell me. Come on,
_tell me the answer. Well, you
_may be a lover, but you ain’t
_no dancer. Helter Skelter,
_Helter Skelter, Helter Skelter.
_Look out! Helter Skelter,
– Mind Bogglingly Shitty Music Sparks Good Cause
– Pikachu And The Claw of Death
– Dykstra Denture Dumpster Diver
– And a whole lot more
– The LACMA Opposition Component
– Where Do We Go Now?
– Dorian, Dunleavy, Cooke
– The Ticker Flashback
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Cinema PaulieDiso drops the bag
– An all new Top Ten List
– Jerry’s Happy Note
– Too Close For Comfort – The EMR Photo Game (FB page)
– Plenty of Odd Tidbits
– So much more, your head will spin!