What a fabulous weekend! The weather was great…at least here in the TC Metro. Skimpy outfit weather. Lots of people out doin’ lots of fun stuff. Not us, however. We weren’t out at all. We were in the recording cave, 25 stories below the old rail stop in downtown Saint Paul – researching, sweating, digging for the answers, and more sweating to bring you this here episode. In the end, we feel it’s a beauty. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR HIJACKEE: JERRY
PORN STAR OF THE WEEK: ARIEL REBEL
“I’ll drive a million miles, to be with you tonight
_So if you’re feeling low, turn up your radio…”
– The greatest Art Bell impersonator ever!
– An all new Question of The Day, compliments of Jerry
– Mary Cheney married to a woman…take that dad!
– iPhone 4S, the piece of shit we knew it was
– What the fuck is up with Prometheus?
– We promised you game & we forgot to deliver
– Synthetic drug moron kills friend – oops
– Cheerleading coaches never blew students when we were in school, damnit!
– Crazy 73 year old ends 50 year old grudge on his terms
– MPD S.W.A.T cop almost killed man for talking loud. Nice work, jackass!
– Myron hits us with lots of shit he watched, including Nude Nuns With Big Guns!
– More EM News, Mentaltainment, MN Vice & some other seriously fun stuff!
PLAY IT ONCE, SAM. PLAY EMR…FOR OLD TIME’S SAKE.
Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download