EMR or eMpTy Minds Radio is your assault on stupidity. Always interesting, informative and funny. Never too political. We are here to make things right. To set the record straight. Welcome to the show, new listener and regulars. Thanks for listening. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOMMY & PAULIE
YOUR ANALOG KID: JERRY
YOUR SO-CAL CALL-IN: THE COLONEL
“The weather outside is frightful,
_but the fire is so delightful.
_Since we’ve no place to go, let
_it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
_It doesn’t show signs of stopping,
_and I’ve brought some corn for
_popping. The lights are turned
_way down low. Let it snow, let
_it snow, let it snow. When we
_finally kiss goodnight, how I’ll
_hate going out in the storm. But,
_if you really hold me tight, all
_the way home I’ll be warm.
_The fire is slowly dying and my
_dear, we’re still goodbyeing. As
_long as you love me so, let it
_snow, let it snow, let it snow…“
– The Slopes Were Full of Hoes
– And much more
– Cinema PaulieDiso — gets its creep on
– Helms, Goonies, King
– The Ticker Flashback
– EM Birthdays
– An all new Top Ten List
– Plenty of Odd Tidbits
– We chat with The Colonel (from his current So-Cal locale)
– The “It Happened In December Quiz”
– A intentionally Shitty Analog Head-Trip
– EMR A.I. compliments of Cousin John
– So much more, your head will spin!
Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download