We have a fantastically full house tonight for you kids. All the joy of the room full of your regulars plus local folk hero, one-half of “The Anatomy of…”, Mr. Daniel McConnell Smith. He’s hanging out and playing some of the tunes off of his brand spanking new album. Check it out. We call it three-zero-nine. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs Man: GARRY
YOUR ANALOG KID: JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: DAN SMITH
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: JIMMY BYRNE
“C-7, C-6 and C-9 they’ll be
_making your tree look so
_fine. But why stop there?
_Hang these babies everywhere,
_keep stringing lights like you
_just don’t care. It will give the
_neighbors quite a scare, when
_they find you decorating their
_tree, what a laugh it will be
_just blame it on GE.“
– Useless Shitbag Kills Dogs
– The Wrong Boob
– Virginians Take A Stand Against Learnin’
– We Ain’t Filmin’ No Queer Hitchin’
– And a whole lot more
– Pay Up YouBastards!
– Polanski To Remain In Homeland
– Hardy, Vaughan, Williams, Whitton, Drummond
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Cinema PaulieDiso – goes for a cruise
– Analog Head-Trip – Smooth, real smooth
– We chat with Dan Smith, local folk master (from The Anatomy of…) & his producer Jimmy
– Dan plays us some live tunes off of his new album “Two Wanderers”
– So much more, your head will spin!