At a table sits a man-tall, gaunt, his heavy face lit occasionally by a random beam of light reflecting off the polished barrel of a revolver. As the revolver twists in his nervous fingers, the thoughts in his mind twist and turn … gun in my hand, gun in my hand. In all my life I never had a gun in my hand – smooth gun, hard gun, cold gun in my hand. Bullet won’t be cold – warm bullet, hot bullet, burning hot, hot as the blood – no, can’t think of that. He lays the weapon down. Reaches for the radio. EMR, EMR … yes, that’s it — episode 304. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: GARRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“Wayfaring Warrior soul, still wild.
_The Archer stands, arrow
_measured to the goal, sing of
_strong and living man. In his mind
_there is a vision wand’ring through
_the forest town. Telling of riches
_only given if through the woods
_the way is found.“
– All Beef Paddy Wagon
– Social Lesson Goes Off-Roading
– Slippery Seats After Strip Club
– The Girl On The Bus
– And a whole lot more
– Hollywood Diversity Has Its Limits
– Voting Rights Revoked!
– Cinema PaulieDiso on two wheels
– Marshall, Bono, Green Day, Murray
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Where Jerry Actually Is
– Paulie talks about “A Last Hurrah” phase one
– So much more, your head will spin!