Here it is, kids – the episode that almost was not. Everything was going along swimmingly until the engineering Macbook Pro decided to explode and then moments later the engineering PC exploded and all interfaces went dead. Somehow, through the magic of Alex, we recovered the show and with a pile of editing, you now can enjoy it and hopefully not even tell the difference. Presenting Episode 92. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRO
YOUR GNUs Man: GARRY
YOUR TECH-MASTER: JERRY
YOUR SOUND-DUDE: ALEX
YOUR CINEMA LIBRARIAN: PAULIE
“There’s a battle ahead; many battles _are lost, but you’ll never see the end of _the road while you’re travelling with _me.“
– Uncle dies at insanely retarded wedding reception
– Dangling pine trees, not fucking allowed in Roseville!
– QVC host routinely faints from merch excitement
– Bishop found drunk on “Sconi” dome
– Liquid nitrogen NOT. Repeat NOT a healthy cocktail
– Drinking baby, shower limits, the pussy mule & so much more!
– Cinema Paulie-diso presents: Network
– Lindsay’s back in the news & we still love her
– Bieber vomits on stage, mid song!
– The Monkees & Kevin Spacey debacle
– What We Watched, Birthdays, gobs of other stuff
– Techin’ It Up The Ass – more on Windows 8 (the optional release)
– Tons more about the CD that you may not give a shit about
– The Ford Fairlane slip that we couldn’t let slide
– An assortment of everything EMR
Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download