Good evening, friends, and welcome to this Friday night of — well, I don’t know exactly what to call it. You see we’ve got so many surprises on the show tonight that even I’m not sure what’s coming next. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me a bit if the Voice of Spring walked right out here on our stage and… Welcome to episode two-seven-six. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“If you get lonely on your
_daddy’s farm, just remember
_I don’t live too far. And
_there’s a red bridge that arcs
_the bay, yeah. You’ll be at
_my place in less than a day.
_So get on your bad motor-
_scooter and ride.“
– Clouds of Instant Death
– Yee-Haw, Fuckers!
– DUI Alarm Clock
– Our Toilets Will Be As Yesterday
– Sarah Palin Admits She’s Not A Scientist
– From The Huh Duh File
– And a whole lot more
– What’s A Castle Without A Queen?
– Winey Little Bitches & Their Winey Bitch Manager
– Cinema PaulieDiso – how do you like them apples?
– McGinley, Roberts. Fairey, and Liota
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Fucking Crazy Craigslist Ads
– A long Minnesota discussion on Prince
– Note – this is the last EMR written and launched from the office
_that used to be a bedroom and was formerly our recording studio
– So much more, your head will spin!