And so begins this hour of dance music, presented for your pleasure by the manufacturers of Lucky Strike Cigarettes. The Lucky Strike Dance Orchestra will be heard in the tunes that made Broadway, Broadway. Okay, in all fairness this will be more like two hours than one, and more like dance talk than dance music, but super fun just the same. Enjoy 261, kids!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUSs MAN: GARRY
YOUR TEHCMASTER 5K: JERRY
“Liquor, beer and wine is the flashing
_sign I see. Every single morning I get
_up, it’s buzzing down at me. I look
_up to the heavens for a ray of hope
_to shine, and there it is in neon –
_liquor, beer and wine.“
– God Objects To Paperwork…Again
– Another Word For Hip Is Extortion
– Starbucks Reinvents Coffee
– We Don’t Give A Shit About Dirty Beer!
– Cop Rockin’ Beats
– The Battle of Pond Hockey
– And a whole lot more
– A Petition of Success
– Is Current Catchphrase Classic Dylan?
– Tarantino, Zsigmond, new Rocky Horror, Lucas
– Crue boo boo, more robots, Hollywood in Cuba
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
ETCETERA Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download
– Not one, not two, but three Jerry’s Happy Notes
– A little chit chat about Y’allqeda Yee-Haw’d
– So much more, your head will spin!
Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download