Jimmy was a drunkard. Everyone knew it, but nobody spoke of it. He wandered aimlessly through night’s vast network of velvet blue alleys, and rain-soaked boulevards. Under the vague hue of neon he seemed almost normal. Almost palatable. But he wasn’t — he was the stuff an EM News story was born of. The kind of story you might hear on this very episode of EMR — number two-three-nine. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR TECHMASTER 5K: JERRY
“I’ve been thirsting for an island
_vacation, but I can’t afford the air-
_line reservation. So I’ll use my
_imagination to make the trip come
_true. I’ll take a sip or two of tropical
_libation — I’ll take a Chi Chi to Wakiki,
_and a Zombie to Ka’anapaali. I’ll use
_a Mai Tai to get to Kauai, I’ll ride a
_Hurricane to Lanikai “
– Deputy Pisses In Your House
– Someone’s In The Kitchen With Satan
– Ala Jihad Kaboom!
– If The Numbers Suck, Make Shit Up!
– And a whole lot more
– Closing of The House
– Inspiration In Theater Passes
– Johnny Storm — for real
– Ticker Flashback – walking a thin line
– No fucking Midi-Chlorians this time, bitches!
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– A yummy Minnesota Vice
– An all new Techin’ It Up The Ass
– A bonus story – creepy clowns
– An email from a listener
– So much more, your head will spin!