It was the crack of dawn when the first sirens blared. They startled us from our beds. Out the window the street lamps still glowed dimly. The next ten minutes were crucial — as the sound of doors slamming, car engines turning over and fear filled the air, I turned on the AC, leaned back in my easy chair, and pushed that special button on the end table. The button that fired up episode 238 of EMR. Suddenly the world seemed manageable. Take a moment to enjoy it as I did, won’t you?
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“Food to the left of me and food to
_the right, food splatterd every-
_where, everywhere in sight. Now
_we’ve got the teacher joinin’ in the
_fight. Food fight! Food fight! People
_stand in front of me and people at my
_back, so get yourself a weapon and
_get ready to attack. Food fight!“
– Banjo. Naked. Dangerous.
– Tavern Wins. Asshole Loses.
– Cyclops The Beheader
– No Land For Dreamland
– And a whole lot more
– Cinema PaulieDiso races back to 1971
– Happy Birthday For A Fee
– Animal Monitoring Biz Ran By Jackals
– Ticker Flashback – oops, we missed it
– Law & Order director racking up kiddie porn charges
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
ETCETERA Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download
– An all new Adventures of Clamboy & Cucumber
– 30th Anniversary Back To The Future Super Quiz
– So much more, your head will spin!
Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download