Motor-lodges, motor-courts, and vibrant motels of all sorts. If that kind of thing makes your mind beam, then you’re gonna love EMR’s April theme. Vintage Motor-lodge neon’s what we’re talkin’ ’bout. Listen in on two-twenty-one, if you find yourself in doubt. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR TECHMASTER 5K: JERRY
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: ALLY
“Traveler’s Motor Lodge, outside on the
_walkway. She had her sunglasses on
_at dusk. Smoking an extra long cig-
_arette. Bathrobe and bare feet.
_Ample hips swaying to the music in
_her head. Nothing much on under-
_neath. Another night flower…“
– The Boy Who Couldn’t Fly
– A Dicey Landing
– Look Kids, New Tits!
– Denied. Denied. Denied, Denied, Denied!
– And a whole lot more
– LACMA Makes Grand Recovery
– A Bold Move For “The Daily Show”
– Scott Weiland’s new guitarist dies
– Ticker Flashback – Larry King goes national
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– An old friend, drug pizza, Pacman in the streets
– An all new Techin’ It Up The Ass – Spartan
– The Arcade Screen-Shots Super Quiz
– So much more, your head will spin!