Looks like it’s time for a pancake pow-wow, kiddies. What say you? We’re gonna sit down and talk and you should join us. We’re thinking of calling this little chat Episode Two-One-Four. It has a certain little ring about it. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“Eggs, milk and flour, pancake power,
_look at his milky yellow sunshine face.
_Flip it now. Flip it good. Oh. The time
_we used the chive, it really came alive!
_Edible frisbies. Springtime Tuesday.“
– Dog Fucker!
– Single Female Attorney
– Missouri Super-Parents
– Irony-Based Strangulation
– And a whole lot more
– Stewart Exit – A Bummer & A Quandry
– Land of The Lost
– Cinema PaulieDiso gives us a lift to 1981
– A Mentaltainment Ticker Flashback
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– MN Vice – a Lagunitas tasting & more
– The Amazing Art of Robert Gonsalves
– A smattering of Fuckin’ Corrections
– So much more, your head will spin!