Welcome to February, friends of The EMR. Welcome to the month of Restaurant-garb. Menu’s, postcards, etc related to nifty restaurants from way back in the day. This is cool stuff. We love it and hope you do as well. Enjoy #213, yo!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR TECHMASTER 5K: JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“She’s not a talker, her teeth are fixed.
_But she’s a looker that lives for kicks.
_A nightmare straight from an Otto Dix.
_Everybody’s swingin’ with the Brown
– Guns Don’t Kill People…Kids Do
– Who’s Your Prison Daddy?
– Overruled, Bitch!
– And a whole lot more
– Analog Lives!
– And Then There Were Two
– Cinema PaulieDiso lurking around 1945
– A Mentaltainment Ticker Flashback
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Techin’ It Up The Ass – The Shack Is Gone
– Another Fucking Film Quiz
– An EMR Bonus VIdeo
– MN Vice – The World’s Smallest Cuban & more
– So much more, your head will spin!
As a solution, you are unblock to depart the length and complexness of your sentences in club to serve your points and to make a menstruation that will helper extend your readers from one head to the succeeding. essay writing narrative psychoanalysis of each composition so that the essay builds up Instance your fair because you didnt pass a piddling bit of time scholarship a few stylus tips. Nor does it continually signify disagreeing with something you moreover want to be effective to explicate why you coincide with arguments.