Well, here it everybody…probably EMR’s biggest and most spectacular show of every year. If you like the whole Christmas thing (yeah, we said Christmas…not holiday) but you also like a little irreverent wackiness, then this is the place to be. Hell, we even went and stuffed this episode in on a Tuesday, just so you would have something to listen to with the kids on Christmas. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR TECHMASTER 5K: JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: CLAMBOY
“It’s Christmas at Ground Zero,
_there’s music in the air. The
_sleigh-bells are ringin’ and
_the carolers are singin’ as
_the air-raid sirens blare.
_It’s Christmas at ground zero,
_the button has been pressed.
_The radio just let us know
_that this is not a test.“
– Blind kid nearly kills everyone
– Lazy hasn’t hit rock bottom yet
– A gamer’s cry for help
– Talk about dope
– And a whole lot more
– Cinema PaulieDiso strands us in 1960
– Gone too soon – Joe Cocker
– Casey Kasem finally buried. In Norway
– On this day in history – a Ticker Flashback
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– The EMR Not Necessarily Christmas Movie Christmas Movie Quiz
– A Christmas call from Daryl in Beaverdale, PA
– We assist you with the Christmas countdown
– MST3K “A Patrick Swayze Christmas”
– Our annual reading of “A Visit From St. Nick” by The Gay German
– Eight hotels that know how to do Christmas
– Clamboy Christmas antics
– So much more, your head will spin!