Is it officially fall? Yes. Is that at least mildly depressing? Yes. Are all of the assholes and morons of the world too much to handle at times? Yes. At EMR, we can’t change the seasons or prescribe you happy pills, but we can aptly assist you in the assholes of the world department – we take them on every week. Enjoy 194!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR TECH-MASTER 5K: JERRY
“That piece of highway calls out a
_name, that sends shutters through
_my semi, and chills down my spine.
_A Red-Eyed nightmare of infamous
_fame, the deadliest desperado this
_side of the Mason-Dixon Line.“
– Self-pleasure on a Virgin flight
– Thatth methed up!
– You won’t take her without a snack
– 400 move to the burbs is finito
– And a whole lot more
– LACMA – ’20’s German cinema exhibit
– Banksy on the move to US Banksy
– The night of Phil Hartman’s death
– Stephen King goes back in time
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– A brand spankin’ new Techin’ It Up The Ass
– An amusing round of Assorted Pub Trivia
– …And Now For Something Completely Malkovich
– So much more, your head will spin!