Finally, those damned back to school sales are over. We don’t even use #2 pencils at EMR. We do everything in ink, that’s just how good we are. Episode 139 was also done in ink. Get the point? Thought so. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR TECHMASTER: JERRY
YOUR SOUND-GIRL: CHARLI
“Tell me, tell me…where you been hidin’.
_I took a look and I’ve decided, got to know
_why you mystify me. Can’t see nothin’ but
_you. All I do…all day through…is think of
– You only live once, therefore…booze
– GOP asshole financially kills everything
– Tang in the fast lane
– Don’t tell me I’m A Bad Driver
– Viva And Jerry Garage Sale-O-Rama
– Much more EM News
– A little bit of coolness surrounding Robo Reboot
– LA harmonica master passes away
– Can anybody explain Black Limousine?
– Neil Young to forge a new stream
– Heaping helpings of additional Mentaltainment goodness
– A brand new Techin’ It Up The Ass – The Samsung Smart Watch
– The Mystery Dum Dum of The Week – she’s a winner!
– A lightning round of Onion or No Onion
– More on the new theme for September – Classic Scooby Doo villains
– Tons of other EMR shit!