Warm weather seems to be sticking around. We Minnesotan’s like to harp on this weather shit alot, but come on…we were still caught off guard by snow just two weeks ago. We are finally feeling confident that the snow is gone for the season. We are enjoying the patios and the cigars and you will soon be enjoying Episode 123! Thanks for listening to EMR.
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRO
YOUR TECHMASTER: JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“Better off in Iowa against your
_scrambled eggs, than crawling down _Cahuenga on a pair of broken legs. You’ll _find your ignorance is blissful every _goddamn time you’re waiting for the RTD _on HeartAttack and Vine.“
– Ball kick to Brazil abruptly backfires
– When Ice Attacks…
– Bowling gunman’s backpocket boom
– Minneapolis just not peddaling hard enough
– Moto-chair man mauled by muts
– Jumpers, U.N. Pranksters, Genitalia chopper & more
– Subtitling in Indian cinema…get it right
– Jeanne Cooper passes at 84 – a son’s touching message
– Iron Man 3 hashed out EMR style
– Tax dodging celebs, Birthdays & much more
– Rockford Files – the answering machine messages
– More Hutzler 571B – the photos (on our FB page)
– Another round of Who Would You Rather?
– An all new Techin’ It Up The Ass – 8.1
– Tons of other great EMR!