Hey kids, it’s all about the history. The history of things that once were, but then were not. They offended – so they were altered. Sometimes it was the right move, often it was not. So goes the inscription on the blade. How will history look at EMR? Episode 120 might shed a little light. Or maybe we’re just talking in stupid fucking riddles for no reason. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
YOUR EMR SOUND BABE: NIKI
“Ever since I was a young boy, I’ve played the _silver ball. From Soho down to Brighton, I
_must have played them all.“
– The case of the shitty Florida diamond
– Babies at the laundry – it gets worse
– Vigil held for student who died on fencing
– Who wouldn’t pull a hoax for flashy lights?
– Insane, dangerous man turns up cold & pantless
– Cinema PaulieDiso presents: 12 o’clock High
– Actress & agent’s actions disevowed by agency
– EMR is sick of fucking vampires & wolves!
– Django, Jones, Bates & Movie Trivia
– Offensive Minneapolis remap rocks!
– A little bit more on tonight’s awesome Mata Hari theme
– Corrections, accidents, and insanity
– A great V4A and so much more!
Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download