Don’t know if you noticed, but we’ve been trying out theme pictures since the new year began. There once was a day when the picture had some relationship to the episode, now it is more of a monthly thing. That being said – we present you with the last picture for January, which was entirely Tiki themed. This is the second one we’ve borrowed from SHAG and scaled down for our nefarious needs. This is also episode one-hundred-seven, we hope you enjoy it!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR TECHMASTER: JERRY
“He’s the one who looks like he came _from Trader Vics, wearing a sideways _Rum Punch smile.
– 18 Italian heads take a trip
– Wrestler vs Giant Light
– Armstrong motivational books now _Aussie fiction
– Those wacky Sconi strippers
– Giant, flaming Norwegian cheese-ball
– A stink in France, Segway drinking & much more!
– We say goodbye to Steve Kramer
– Joseph Gordon Levitt not usually so fake
– A fine set of birthdays, compliments of Myron
– Fringe says goodbye, Bacon says hello. Hello. Hello.
– A classic EMR bit revived – Fuck Off!
– A Jerry question of the day involving foods & vomit
– The Starchild, The Spaceman and The Cat
– Facebook MEMEs (the emr assault Facebook page)
– Plus a large helping of everything else