The annual EMR Halloween Special, NOT spooktacular, is finally here! It is the season of mayhem and scare and terror, but oddly this week’s show went off virtually without a hitch and we had an absolute blast. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR TECH-MASTER: JERRY
YOUR SOUND-DUDE: ALEX
YOUR CINEMA LIBRARIAN: PAULIE
“I saw a werewolf drinking a Pina Colada at Trader _Vic’s. His hair was perfect.“
– Heroin, shoplifting = fucked up parenting!
– Superglue & fists – thanks mom!
– Sconi couple’s unique Facebook punishment
– Craigslist thievery set ups & lots of other stuff
– Cinema Paulie-diso presents: The Red Shoes
– Myron’s 8 MUST SEE horror films
– Tom Hanks drops FUCK on Good Morning America
– Ashton Kutcher top paid? HUH-DUH!
– Jack Reach-Around not faring well for Cruise in early polling
– Horror Movie Trivia – Volume One
– The Girl, 5 Year Engagement, Argo, and other stuff we watched
– The lowest number of Fuckin’ Correction ever!
– Jerry Techs the release of Win 8, Surface & iPad-Mini
– Halloween limericks
– Impromptu “who would you rather shoot?” game
Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download