Damn! It got cold out there in a hurry. This here, friends, is perfect weather to get sloshed on your favorite warm weather alcoholic beverage of choice and listen to EMR #91. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs Man: GARRY
YOUR TECH-MASTER: JERRY
YOUR SOUND-DUDE: ALEX
YOUR CINEMA LIBRARIAN: PAULIE
“The day I tried to live, I stole a thousand
_beggar’s change and gave it to the rich.“
– Lil Katie Hooey VS The Dear
– Target – the cheesy inside scoop
– Grilled poodle – for miles & miles
– Remember to drive as a matter or right, not privilege
– Dirty cops, Waco crickets, Chicken Dance & more
– Cinema Paulie-diso presents: The Last American Picture Show
– Birthdays, almost forgotten – then read by Paul
– MacFarlane VS asshole parents. Our money’s on Seth!
– The debates, What We Watched & tons more!
– Techin’ It Up The Ass – The CD turns 30
– 20 Best films, based on return on investment
– That which, cinematically, scares the shit out of us
– Old comedians, timeless musicians, loads of EMR!