Can u feel it in the air tonight? Oh lord? Have you been waiting for this moment…for all your life? Oh Lord? We haven’t, but we have been hoping for it, that’s for damn sure. We can’t be more than a handful of weeks away from doing this show in our own brand new studio with fantastically, mind-bogglingly good sound equipment. Thanks for sticking with us through a year and a half of HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…we promise to make it up to you. Happy Memorial Day everyone — enjoy the following:
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR STOOD UP TECH: JERRY
“Well the kids are all hopped up and ready to go
_They’re ready to go now
_They’ve got their surfboards
_And they’re going to the discotheque a go go…”
– Jerry’s Rage Against The Genius Bar
– N.J. parent gives child a bath – at the laundromat
– The return of Inflatable Trivia!
– Rare form of baked good surfaces in St. Paul school
– 911 dispatcher fell asleep during boring 911 call
– 10.5 Minute Cinema “The Avengers – Abridged”
– Native Mob wannabe threatens to “blast heads”
– Mary Franson, the letter writing genius
– 5 favors often offered, but never wanted
– Jerry being neglected by dates – WTF, ladies?
– A rousing round of the Who’d You Do? game
– A visit from our old friend Harvey Fierstein
– Myron watched tons of shit, assholes & morons, EM News, Mentaltainment, MN Vice & so much more!
HIT THE WORK BUTTON HARD, HIT THE PLAY BUTTON HARDER