What a funky episode. Not funkier than usual in the way it was executed or not even so much in the way it turned out. No…this is the kind of funk that occurs when you are used to doing something on a Sunday, but for some reason, this time, you did it on a Saturday instead. You know that feeling? The reason we did something on a Saturday (this episode of EMR) instead of a Sunday this week is because of Mother’s Day. Happy Mother’s Day all of you good moms!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR TECH-MASTER: JERRY
– Abraham Lincoln, the true creator of Facebook
– What did Gay Perry say?
– Meth capitol of the world still reigning champion!
– Marvel superhero first appearances – that’s fuckin’ nerdy!
– A Jerry Dating Story gone largely right this time
– More big EMR & Golden Leaf news
– Tons of Mentaltainment Birthdays
– Michelle Bachmann – you stupid, lying, sack of shit…SHUT UP!
– Local lawyer loves lying, laughing, larceny, and lewd language
– The 15 most ridiculous unintentionally humorous toy knockoffs
– Why Cedar is “the way” to light cigars & lots of other MN Vice
– Techin’ It Up The Ass – The Stories Edition
– Psychotic phone service wouldn’t leave Tom alone
– Lots and lots of all the regular EMR stuff, that all the kids love
YOUR MOUSE POINTER IS IN A PLAYTONIC RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR PLAY BUTTON
Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download