Vampire Hockey Guy is our gift to you this holiday season. While you mull over the ridiculousness of that, here is today’s lineup:
Your Hosts – Tom and Myron
Your News Man – Garry
Your Tech Guy – Jerry
Together, along with our friend Vampire Hockey Guy, we bite deeply into the necks of the following items, leaving their corpses in the streets of Ye Olde Saint Paul.
– Thanksgiving now a gateway to the darkest Black Friday ever known
– Fruitport, Michigan…because we can
– Abuse to animals so bad even McDonald’s & Target won’t back it
– Jerry dates – the saga continues
– Tower Heist – the only thing stolen was your ten bucks!
– Old Spice has come to roost and it ain’t leavin’
– A romper stomper solid round of What’s In Jerry’s Condo?
– Almodovar, Jarmusch, & other film fantastico
– Snow fucking sucks…and this is just the beginning
– Good Times…anytime ya need ’em, baby
– Brett Rattner – climbing to the top of the list of those that suck
– Marcus Bachmann now personally handling collections
– The word “fag” not always bad, but uptight, indignant morons are
– Calling for a criminal background check on anyone playing an Austin Powers villain
– Convicted molester casting director, birthdays, cigars, Uptown Cafeteria, and so much more!
VAMPIRE HOCKEY GUY SAYS HIT THE PLAY BUTTON. NOW!