HOLY SMOKES, KIDS!
We have got us a ridiculously full house today! Garry returns from his sad and bizarre family matter, Paulie makes an appearance, which hasn’t happened in a solid 3 months, Jerry is back…and of course Tom & Myron are here to pedal this wacky bicycle built for five through the quicksand of life and the following curiosities:
– Preeminent Iranian film-maker goes globe-trotting
– Ryan Reynolds buried at last! What? It’s just a film title? FUCK!
– Stanley Kubrick that wacky recluse
– Seven year old bitch has it in for nudists
– Jerry is up to more no good…the evil bastard
– The Twins, has anything ever sucked this bad?
– Fair-weather fans…a message to you: Go Fuck Yourselves!
– Minnesota is handed two vowels instead of three vowels
– Garry visited Satan’s Asshole Texas and all he got was this lousy racist joke
– Tom‘s latest Five Minute Cinem…uhhhhh. Fucking Printer!
– Myron saw a bunch of shit, Paulie hits us with his wit, Mentaltainment Trivia for a bit,
Church or Jail…the south sucks shit!
– Plus much, much more!
SEE THAT LIL RIGHT FACING TRIANGLE DOWN THERE? TOUCH IT…DON’T BE AFRAID!