We’re back to once again give the old world a kick square in the nuts!
This week we go back to our roots (just Tom and Myron on the show). Garry has the week
off for some sort of graduation type business.
Giving it the old college-less try, Tom & Myron dive into:
– A bevy of assholes who like to kill people
– Our old friend Cornbread Harris
– Breaking Bad
– The Space Station lands in Minneapolis
– The return of Purple Nurple
– Myron covers a half dozen movies
– Lohan, Winehouse & more fucked up celebs
– Tom re-familiarizes himself with EM News
– Good beer, good cigars, and the city of Saint Paul is full of shit!
HIT THE PLAY BUTTON…UNLESS YOU’RE CHICKEN!