This was a very special episode of eMpTy Minds.
There are NO frills, NO segments, and it’s not particularly lewd or bitchy.
Why? Because that’s no way to behave when you have a deacon in the room.
This episode is quite simply Tom, Myron & the unstoppable, 8th wonder of the world, Twin Cities
Blues Legend – Mr. CORNBREAD HARRIS!
– A little over one hour of Cornbread history & miscellany
– Cornbread music
– Cornbread chit chat
– A rare insight into Cornbread (the banter between him and us)
– A cruddy, severely out of tune upright piano (which is no longer there)
– An awesome staff who allowed us to do our show on their time
– All recorded live from the “Crow’s Nest” at Nina’s Cafe in Saint Paul
IF YOUR ARE ONE OF THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE THAT LOVE CORNBREAD, HIT PLAY