Well here we are. And every seat is taken. I’m sure they’re notices that tonight’s play is a thriller, packing plenty of excitement in every scene, with a bit of a surprise coming up at the very end. The title is “The Chinese Gong.” Yes, indeed…the mysterious Chinese Gong. So mysterious in fact, that we will never talk about it again. This is EMR episode #420 “The Clambake.” Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & JERRY
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: CLAMMY
“Every day, I get up and pray to
_Jah. And he increases the
_number of clocks by exactly
_one. Everybody’s comin’ home
_for lunch these days. Last
_night there were skinheads on
_my lawn. Take the skinheads
_bowling, take them bowling.
_Take the skinheads bowling,
_take them bowling.“
– Shitting Pants Over Stolen Meds
– Don’t Call The Bomb Squad On An Empty Stomach
– Meth, Death & Getting Arrested
– And a whole lot more
– Cop Rock!
– Exit: The Dragon
– Nolan, Alda, Smith
– The Ticker Flashback
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Cinema Pauliediso is off the rails
– A Clammy round of Clambake Weed Quiz
– An all new Top Ten List
– Jerry’s Happy Note – “Blood Donor”
– We chit chat with the one and only Clamboy
– Mary Jane Limericks
– Pizza Reviews, Dude
– So much more, your head will spin!