Here’s a message for the motorist who does not feel that his car is performing as well as it should. It may sputter and jerk at starting. Fill your tank with Rio Grande Cracked with petro-ethyl, the dependable performance of which is responsible for its demand by police and fire departments. Rio Grande Cracked will bring out the best in your car. And EMR will bring out the best in your ability to stave off bullshit wherever it may surface. This is our 374th episode. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR TECHMASTER 5K: JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“My zippers bust, my buckles
_break. I’m too much man for
_you to take. The pavement
_cracks when I fall down. I’ve
_got more chins than China-
_town. Well I’ve never used a
_phone booth and I’ve never
_seen my toes. When I’m goin’
_to the movies, I take up seven
_rows. Because I’m fat, I’m fat,
_come on. You know I’m fat, I’m
_fat, you know it. You know I’m
_fat, I’m fat, come on..you know.
_Don’t you call me pudgy, portly
_or stout, just now tell me once
– Legal Tits
– Dead Man Pays For Lunch
– I Hope That Someone Gets My. I Hope That Someone Gets My…
– I Never Get To Keep No Monkey
– And a whole lot more
– The Bunny Ranch Gets Protection
– Can You Say Special? I Knew You Could
– McDormand, Ufland, Cavill
– The Ticker Flashback
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Cinema PaulieDiso takes on the big three
– A Jerry’s Happy Note
– A tasty round of Shit or No Shit?
– So much more, your head will spin!