And now, friends, tonight’s story is a triangle tale concerning a man, a woman and a murderer. You’ve heard it said that those who laugh last, laugh best. But we’re going to prove that it never pays to get into a laughing contest … with a ghost. Because ghosts always get the last laugh. Bwahaha!! Psst…this is really EMR, episode three-forty-two. Tell only your closest confidante’s. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & JERRY
“She’s coming on like a
_bicycle army. Everybody’s
_waitin’ for the man to come
_down from the tower. Every-
_day is just like a vacation
_with you. I’m watchin’ you
_and Fidel Castro in the sand,
_assassin! Girl you’ve got to
_roll, Sister Havana. Overthrow.
_Sister Havana. There’s no time
_to lose. I don’t care what they
_say. There’s no time to lose.
_We could have a holiday. But
_there’s no time for hesitation.
_There’s no time for waitin’.
_There’s no time, so let’s take
_the time, and get it on today.
_You’ve got to roll, Sister Havana.“
– Look Honey, It’s Raining Fucking Meat!
– Walmart Bitch Gets All Walmart Bitchy
– Mo Ho Ho Hwah Hwah Otel For Sale
– Ze Death of Ze Kaiser
– And a whole lot more
– More Nude Dudes? C’mon, Hollyword
– Angry Erlich Unloads
– Sinatra, Groening, Craig
– The Ticker Flashback
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Techin’ It Up The Ass goes old school console
– The shittiest shit-ass jokes (throughout the show)
– Minnesota Vice
– America’s Stupidest Fucking Laws
– An all new Analog Head-Trip
– So much more, your head will spin!