It’s the Big EMR Christmas Show, everybody! Always a good time. An overstuffed full house tonight, making this show what an EMR Christmas show should be — stellar and action-packed! We’ve got some of the EMR Christmas classics tonight, as well as some new fun stuff. Merry Christmas, everybody. Enjoy #311, Big Christmas 2016!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs Man: GARRY
YOUR ANALOG KID: JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: MARTHA
“When the band finished
_playing, they howled out for
_more. Sinatra was swinging, all
_the drunks they were swinging.
_We kissed on the corner, then
_danced through the night. The
_boys of the NYPD Choir were
_singing ‘Galway Bay’, and the
_bells are ringing out for
– Elite Jerk Off In Jerk Off City
– That’s Just Trash Talk
– Hemp Oil Terrorism
– A Picture – Frozen In Time
– And a whole lot more
– It’s Turbo Time!
– Can The Double M Make A Three Happen?
– Buying Back Her Memories
– Gabor, O’Morrison, Murray, Marx
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Cinema PaulieDiso – Year End Awards
– Analog Head-Trip – goes hardcore
– It’s Read S-E-X-X-Y
– The Christmas Gullibility Quiz
– Annual tradition – The Gay German’s “A Visit From St. Nicholas”
– Tons and tons of other Christmas fun
– So much more, your head will spin!