Stay tuned for an interesting and bizarre show tonight, kids. See, episode three-zero-two has all of the makings of a regular EMR episode. But…and this is a big but, we also have the world famous Clamboy sitting in with us tonight and the fantastically entertaining Lydia as well. It’s one hell of a cool thing. Check it out and enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR ANALOG KID: JERRY
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: CLAMBOY
“Seldom seen – a Scarecrow’s Dream.
_I hang in the hopes of replacement.
_Castles tall, I built them all, but I
_dream that I’m trapped in the
_basement. And if you ever hear me
_calling out. And if you’ve been by
_paupers crowned. Between the
_worlds of men and make-believe
_I can be found.“
– High man steals real pet from fake
– The Killer Among Us
– Drive Thru Made Me McSleepy
– Burglars Make Real Slick Getaway
– And a whole lot more
– John Cleese Sums Up Six Seasons of Walking Dead (video on our FB page)
– Slipper Preservation Activated
– Actors Doing Make-Believe
– SPECIAL – Cinema ClammyDiso
– Janney, Lloyd, Shearer, Bowie
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Minnesota Vice + Lollipops
– Analog Head-Trip
– So much more, your head will spin!