Three hundred and twenty-five days out of the year moonlight to me is just the reflected light of the sun, a light interesting only in that it may be analysed spectroscopically. But these thirty days of our vacation, Diane, what a magical change! It’s a soft, lovers’ moon…hanging in the heavens only to brighten your loveliness. None of that and more on this episode — 299 — of EMR. Enjoy!
YOUR HOST: TOM & MYRON
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“I hardly ever sing beer drinking
_songs. I can’t put much feeling
_in saying love is all gone wrong.
_I don’t lose no sleep at night,
_cause things with you are going
_right. And I hardly ever sing
_beer drinking songs.“
– Put Your Hands In The Air, Again
– Dickhead Milks The Elderly
– What The Fuck?!
– Judge Halts Insanity After Zero
– Zip It!
– You Don’t Kill You, We Kill You
– And a whole lot more
– Model Paintings or Paintings of
– AMC, The Fucksticks of Anti-Trust
– Cinema PaulieDiso…so mysterious
– Saleem, Galifianakis, Texas reading
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched +
– New Feature – Analog Head-Trip
– A Fuck Off! Rant
– Pictures we reference (all on FB)
– So much more, your head will spin!