Last night everything was routine until I saw her again. We were just winding up the third set when she came in, flanked by the same deadpan gunsel. She sat alone at the same table, ordered the same drink, smoked the same Egyptian deities, Gave me that same loving look. The gunsel as usual nibbled at his drink at the bar, his eyes playing watchdog for the girl. This was the fifth night, four nights running, same girl, same gunsel, same routine. Sit for five solid hours, drink, smoke and work me over with her eyes. Reach down deep for a sigh, and leave with Dead pan right behind her. Well, I didn’t like it. I was beginning to taste salt on my tongue. We went into a finish and the girl looked once at the gunsel, he nodded and started to the stand. Wait. Hold that thought. It’s time for a little EMR. A little EMR we like to call episode two-ninety-two. Enjoy!
YOUR HOST: TOM & PAULIE
YOUR TECHMASTER 5K: JERRY
“He made it look so easy. Patting
_a brush on some canvas, and
_suddenly there was a mountain.
_Then a lake and trees, while
_mine always came out looking
_like stains. But if I remember
_anything from the end of each
_show, it was his soft voice
_reminding us all “there are no
_mistakes, only happy
– Idiot Armed With Movie Weapons
– The Big Sellout
– Hey Sexy, That Gun Looks Real
– Dam Leg!
– City Not Cool With Dumpster Pool
– The Boy Who Cried Gun
– And a whole lot more
– DC Idiots Don’t Understand Simple Ratings System
– Intelligentisa Loves Real Shit
– Cinema PaulieDiso…the Big P, Hollywood Paulie
– Cardboard Arnold, Huddleston, Mirren, Martin
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Jerry’s Happy Note x 3
– Strange Origins
– Minnesota Vice (from Clown Shoes)
– So much more, your head will spin!