Good evening, folks, this is the voice of EMR. We are happy to announce that this broadcast is being made available to the entire world via this technological marvel known as the World Wide Web. You know, an old proverb that we just thought of, says if you want a whiter wash well done just leave it to Rinso. And how true that is. Why, those quick acting Rinso suds are tough as nails on dirt and grime, yet safe for washable colors. And with Rinso, you can hustle through a load of clothes with as little as a five-minute run in your washer. How’s that for saving your clothes and easing up on your trusty machine? That washer’s got to last for the duration you know. If we were you we’d have it checked right now by a reliable dealer. And we’d certainly get the new anti-sneeze Rinso tomorrow! And now, episode two-eighty-six. Enjoy!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & PAULIE
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR TECHMASTER 5K: JERRY
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: MARTHA
“Free-wheeling down the hill,
_chuck-a-bang, out of fuel.
_Referring quickly to my map,
_a gas pump is what I need.
_Right at the bottom of the
_hill appears a grand and
_wacky garage flying a flag,
_and sign – fill up here, folks
_your last chance.“
– The U.N. Is Finally Invading, Maybe
– Gillespie’s Record Records
– Tony Robbins’ Fans Are On Fire
– Asshole Who Hurts Dogs — Busted
– Out of The Oven, Into The Fridge
– Med-Weed Today
– And a whole lot more
– Cinema PaulieDiso Dives In
– Skyscraper, Glass Slide, Earthquakes…What Could Go Wrong?
– Dirty Pool In The Movie Biz
– Worrell, Miller, Daly, Ipal’e
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Tonight we are drinking a vast selection of Garry’s left over beers
– Techin’ It Up The Ass
– So much more, your head will spin!