Once again we go aboard the old New York ferry-boat, to meet white-haired Captain Jimmy Norton and his young friend Joe, and hear another of the captain’s famous stories of the days of the clipper-ships and high adventure. All aboard! Tonight’s episode of EMR has nothing to do with any of that nonsense, but welcome aboard episode 277, none the less.
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR GNUs MAN: JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“I have a scooter, a scooter so
_nifty – Piaggio Vespa PX150.
_Fast and slow, the engine goes
_putt, putt, putt. Worry is no
_worry when I am on my Vespa.
_Life is no hurry, when I am on
– Hiding In The Wrong Back Yard
– Small Town Acting Like Brazil
– Traffic Lights Way Up Your Ass
– Unwanted Room Service
– Killer Legend
– Drive Thru Pizza Place Sorry About
– And a whole lot more
– City Isn’t Bluffing About Prince
– They Come From Space. They Laugh. They Kill.
– Cinema PaulieDiso meanders into town
– Merchant, Hastings, Thor, Hoeks
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Techin’ It Up The Ass
– Affirmations & Mantras For The Band
– A Sexy Non-Japanese Girl On A Giant Calculator
– So much more, your head will spin!