Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Vegas Vic Root Beers brings to you at this time another mystery drama from real life. Tonight we will unfold the story of “Saint Paul’s Lone Wolf Terror” adapted from Startling Detective Adventures Magazine for November. How helpless people cowered in terror as a wolf-life phantom swooped down on the city of Saint Paul. Taunting the police with their inability to trap him, he continued on his meteoric way until one day this Lone Wolf was brought to bay. As the curtain rises we find Miss Betsy Mack in her apartment, taking solace from the troubles of her day in an episode of EMR. Enjoy episode 272. Ya know Betsy will.
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: MARTHA
“He sits up top – a true pioneer.
_His arm moving back and forth,
_his thumb extended. He appears
_to be hitching a ride, yet he
_never leaves. That stare, that
_excited smile. Wait…he’s
_pointing. I walk inside.“
– Dangerous Sushi Lover
– Can I Bum A Smoke, And Your Purse?
– Microsoft Nazi-Bot
– Here’s Fifty Dollars. Put It Next To A
– Employee Discount
– Having Shots At The Party
– And a whole lot more
– Cinema PaulieDiso is lost in the desert
– The Mouse Says No
– Art – WM3 Style
– Shandling, The Tick, Miller, Howard
– The Mentaltainment Ticker
– Birthdays, What We Watched +
– A Mad Dog Update
– A Jerry’s Happy Note (from Garry)
– Techin’ It Up The Ass
– It’s Read S-E-X-X-Y
– So much more, your head will spin!