Do you feel it? That must be patio season approaching. Oh sure…it’s not fully developed. Nothing to count on yet. But, we’re getting there and we are excited. Cigars, drinks, a warm breeze or even a cool breeze….just make sure there’s a breeze. The stars, the sun, the whatever…just outside. YES! Enjoy episode 219, kids!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“Miraculous you call it babe – you
_ain’t seen nothing yet. They’ve
_got Pepsi in the Andes, McDonalds in
_Tibet. Yosemite’s been turned into a
_golf course for the Japs…“
– Just Following Orders – Nazi Style
– Jail Has Been A Gas
– Just Hanging Out
– And The Central MN Parenting Award Goes To…
– And a whole lot more
– Cinema PaulieDiso takes us to the circus…NOT
– Captain Howdy Says Kiss Off
– Google Goes Street
– Sean Penn is not sorry, but he is awesome!
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– Minnesota Vice – a tasting and we talk Casa Fuente
– Tom’s vacation wrap-up w/ a few more pics
– A couple Quotes of The Day
– So much more, your head will spin!