Malicious code, they said. Fix it yourself, they said. Fuck you, we said. We can do it, but it will cost you, they said. Fuck you, we said. You fix it, we continued. We fixed it ourselves. No thanks to them or their bullshit, have-cocked assistance. EMR is back online…and fuck them! Enjoy number two-eleven!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR TECHMASTER 5K: JERRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
“Bravely bold, Sir Robin, rode forth from
_Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh
_brave, Sir Robin. He was not at all
_afraid to be killed in nasty ways.
_Brave, brave, brave, brave, Sir Robin.
_He was not in the least bit scared to
_be mashed into a pulp…“
– Fathers, Sons & Dogs
– Learner’s Permit
– Egyptian Museum Spares Every Expense
– When Travelling – Plan A Head
– And a whole lot more
– The ‘Berg’ Wants A Pardon
– Critical Digital
– Cinema PaulieDiso hops the tracks in 1964
– On this day in history – a Ticker Flashback
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
ETCETERA Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download
– Techin’ It Up The Ass
– An awesome round of Back Rockwards
– A handful of EM Pics (on our FB page)
– So much more, your head will spin!
Podcast: Hear EMR via new window | Download