I have here from our file, a rusted lock, complete with handle. Once, it was brightly nickel-plated – and both handsome and utilitarian. Now, its beauty has been completely destroyed by the effects of a very hot fire. And its usefulness is ended by the fact that it is locked. Some of its parts have been fused by the heat which it endured. It’s part of the right-hand door of a motor car, the door next to the driver’s seat. It was locked before the fire. This episode, one-ninety-six, is not nearly so mysterious as all that, but it is quite enjoyable, none the less.
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR TECHMASTER 5K: JERRY
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: SAM
“God save the queen, ’cause tourists
_are money. And our figurehead is
_not what she seems. Oh God save
_history. God save your mad parade.
_Oh lord God have mercy, all crimes
– The TSA hates dead people
– My fault, you pay
– Munching on some carpet
– And thine package hast been blessed
– And a whole lot more
– Time to make the call – Ghostbusters 3 official
– You ready for a lynching?
– 7th Heaven star going to hell
– Charlie Sheen and the Dental incident
– Birthdays, What We Watched + tons more
– The Big Fat Classic Arcade Trivia Quiz
– An all new Techin’ It Up The Ass
– We talk with special guest Sam
– So much more, your head will spin!