Fuck yeah! Or wait…no…that’s not what we meant to say. Damn, we swear a lot…sometimes for no reason whatsoever. We’re pretty sure all of the current swearing is due to this ungodly heat-wave from hell we are going through. The ACs are all on overload, the circuits have reached their limits and so have we. If you enjoy us being really bitchy…catch us right now, it probably doesn’t get any bitchier than this. Space Invaders would be a fucking relief, as long as they are cool Space Invaders. Anything cool…please. Enjoy bitchy episode 132!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR GNUs MAN: GARRY
YOUR CINEMATIC TITANIC: PAULIE
YOUR SOUND BABE: NIKI
“We fight to survive, runnin’ to stay alive.
_Our bodies achin’ & tired, there’s nowhere
_to hide. Our cover’s been blown away-ay
– Sconi D-Bags blast away at each other
– You can keep the pie, but that’s it!
– Throw a kid, flee a cop…only in Florida
– Edina man in Woodbury can “do what he wants”
– So, a shirtless man walks into a gas station…with a gun
– Mooning cops, back from the dead, pulling the plug & more
– I believe…something funny happened at ComiCon
– Retarded lawsuit thrown out by funny judge
– Tina Turner does it again…at 73
– Back Rockwards – the ZRock classic game
– Birthdays, What We Watched & Much More
– Paulie tackled an impromptu Techin’ It Up The Ass
– Where the fuck is Jerry?
– Recycling VS garbage – our own retarded mixup
– A whole lot of great EMR shit for you to enjoy