Where you are, maybe it’s always deliciously wonderful outside. Where we are…it is a limited edition, which was supposed to happen this weekend, but then…well…then it started fucking snowing! That’s right, snow! April 5th. It’s April 5th, god damn it! Despite all of this, we feel this episode is a real treat. Enjoy CXVII!
YOUR HOSTS: TOM & MYRON
YOUR TECH-MASTER: JERRY
YOUR SPECIAL GUEST: JIM HORWITZ
YOUR EMR SOUND-GIRL: NIKI
“So now I nailed the free game, and there’s
_a bottle across my head…my table tilts, I’m
_headed for the floor. Went out to find an
_old friend, but I lost me one instead. I lost
_it all for just another score.“
– Macy’s dressing room gun fiasco
– Over-roasted beans almost get more roasting
– Priest cashing in on his own “God Smack”
– Color referencing large sea creature offends
– Pay $266k or meet the fate of your friend
– The loss of a legend – Roger Ebert
– Mentaltainment Movie Trivia
– Headey’s down to her last $5, but how?
– Birthdays and all of the other regular shit
– Jerry has a new Techin’ It Up The Ass
– We chat with guest Jim Horwitz about film and his comic strip Watson
– More info on April’s theme and tonight’s entry
– Facebook hook-up ads caught us off-guard & so much more!